Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

EmEditor Professional 7.00 beta 20 is available for download. The new features include:

– You can now include a library file from a macro (#include directive).

Since this is a beta version, it might include bugs, and therefore please install only test machines.

EmEditor Professional 7.00 beta 20 (Installer):
    http://www.emeditor.com/pub/emed700b20epx.msi

The portable version can be produced from the Import/Export wizard on the Tools menu after you use the installer.

See http://www.emeditor.com/modules/feature1/ for the list of new features.
    Also, See the history page of the Help after you download and install the new version.

If you tried, please post any bug reports or any other feedback on this forum. Thank you!

Garrett

Each time when I press PrintPreview EmEditor ask me the question ” Portions of lines may continue is set… “.
    Even if I have created the new file and has written there “qwerty” this question all the same is set.
    It is impossible it to set only then when in the file there are really long strings, for example more than 80 characters?

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

Garrett wrote:
    Each time when I press PrintPreview EmEditor ask me the question ” Portions of lines may continue is set… “.
    Even if I have created the new file and has written there “qwerty” this question all the same is set.
    It is impossible it to set only then when in the file there are really long strings, for example more than 80 characters?

I have just fixed that on beta 21. Thanks!

Garrett

in beta21 the same behavior… :(

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

Garrett wrote:
    in beta21 the same behavior… :(

I mean beta 22, and it is not released yet.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.