- October 26, 2007 at 11:30 pm #4860
EmEditor Professional 7.00 beta 24 is available for download. The new features include:
– You can now adjust space between characters. (Configuration Properties > Display tab)
– You can now specify the Column in addition to the Line in the Jump dialog box.
– You can now use Unicode and other encodings for External Tools using the Output Bar.
– Optimized for huge files.
Since this is a beta version, it might include bugs, and therefore please install only test machines.
EmEditor Professional 7.00 beta 24 (Installer):
The portable version can be produced from the Import/Export wizard on the Tools menu after you use the installer.
See http://www.emeditor.com/modules/feature1/ for the list of new features.
Also, See the history page of the Help after you download and install the new version.
If you tried, please post any bug reports or any other feedback on this forum. Thank you!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.