- December 5, 2007 at 7:38 am #5093Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
EmEditor Professional 7.00 beta 43 is available for download. The new features include:
– Bug fixes.
– EmEditor now prohibits editing while a huge file is being read because it was too dangerous.
– Redesigned old 16-color icons to true color.
– The default associated text icon is not changed any more.
– emedshl.dll is back.
– Hopefully, this is the last beta before RC.
– Since beta 41, even if “Tray Icon” is checked during the install, the tray icon will appear next time EmEditor is launched.
– It is recommended that previous versions are uninstalled before the new version is installed.
Since this is a beta version, it might include bugs, and therefore please install only test machines.
EmEditor Professional 7.00 beta 43 (Installer):
The portable version can be produced from the Import/Export wizard on the Tools menu after you use the installer. However, the portable version runs slower than one using the Registry.
See http://www.emeditor.com/modules/feature1/ for the list of new features.
Also, See the history page of the Help after you download and install the new version.
If you tried, please post any bug reports or any other feedback on this forum. Thank you!
Note: We will NOT add new features any more until Version 7 release, and will focus on optimization and bug fixes (except when necessary to support huge files).
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.