Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

EmEditor Professional 9.00 alpha 14 is available for download. Updates from v9.00 alpha 13 include:

– Brackets to highlight and auto-complete can be specified now (Configuration Properties – Highlight (2) tab)
    – In the Projects plug-in, Files to include, files to exclude, folder to exclude can be specified now using wildcards (Solution Properties – General tab).
    – In the Explorer plug-in, icon overlays are supported now.
    – Macro paths are saved as relative path to My Macros folder now.

Please download

http://www.emeditor.com/pub/emed900a14epx.msi (English, 32-bit)
    http://www.emeditor.com/pub/emed900a14ep64.msi (English, 64-bit)

The portable version can be produced from the Import/Export wizard on the Tools menu after you use the installer. However, the portable version runs slower than the one using the Registry.

The Help has not been updated. Please let me know earlier rather than later if you have any bug reports or comments. Thanks!

owilsky
    Participant

Yutaka wrote:

– Macro paths are saved as relative path to My Macros folder now.

Seems to work beautifully. Thanks a lot for this, will make my work a lot easier, maybe now I can switch again to registry saving instead of ini file saving… INI file saving is a lot slower.

jinweijie

I have to say this is great!

keep on your great work!

hope beta edition comes out soon!
    :-D

petx

I am so excited trying out this nice editor, especially its new snippet feature. Now I can throw away e-editor and fully turn to EmEditor. Thanks.

I found a bug with snippet: When I am in an indented position, if I trigger a snippet that spans several lines, the snippet will align to the left border after I complete the first line. Ideally, I would like the snippet keeps its indented position. As an example, in your snippet demo video at around 01:07, you will see the open and close tags are not aligned because of this bug.

petx

Another bug:

Change the font size to be different from the default one, say 12. Now modify an open file in another application. After saving, the one opened in emeditor will be prompted for refresh. You will see that the font display changes to the default one (10) after refresh.

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

petx wrote:
    I am so excited trying out this nice editor, especially its new snippet feature. Now I can throw away e-editor and fully turn to EmEditor. Thanks.

I found a bug with snippet: When I am in an indented position, if I trigger a snippet that spans several lines, the snippet will align to the left border after I complete the first line. Ideally, I would like the snippet keeps its indented position. As an example, in your snippet demo video at around 01:07, you will see the open and close tags are not aligned because of this bug.

Thanks for your comments. I will fix this bug by alpha 16.
    Thanks!

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

petx wrote:
    Another bug:

Change the font size to be different from the default one, say 12. Now modify an open file in another application. After saving, the one opened in emeditor will be prompted for refresh. You will see that the font display changes to the default one (10) after refresh.

This will be fixed in alpha 16. Thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.