Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

EmEditor Professional 9.00 alpha 16 is available for download. Updates from v9.00 alpha 15 include:

– In Snippets plug-in, fixed the bug that a macro may not work if the default macro language is VBScript.
    – Fixed the bug that the auto indent feature may not work in Snippets plug-in.

Please download

http://www.emeditor.com/pub/emed900a16epx.msi (English, 32-bit)
    http://www.emeditor.com/pub/emed900a16ep64.msi (English, 64-bit)

The portable version can be produced from the Import/Export wizard on the Tools menu after you use the installer. However, the portable version runs slower than the one using the Registry.

The Help has not been updated. Please let me know earlier rather than later if you have any bug reports or comments. Thanks!

jinweijie

Hello Yutaka,

i found a problem that when i open the Snippet sidebar and close it, the Snippet functionality won’t work any more. and i open the sidebar again, all snippets are gone. i have to restart emeditor to have Snippet back.

i don’t know whether the problem is a common problem or just happens on my computer.

Thank you for your great work!

jinweijie

and one more issue that in my snippets sidebar, i cannot collapse the folders, there are not “plus icons”. which is not the same as the tutorial video.

thank you

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

jinweijie wrote:
    and one more issue that in my snippets sidebar, i cannot collapse the folders, there are not “plus icons”. which is not the same as the tutorial video.

thank you

I confirmed there is something wrong with alpha 16. I will fix this shortly. Thanks!

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

jinweijie wrote:
    Hello Yutaka,

i found a problem that when i open the Snippet sidebar and close it, the Snippet functionality won’t work any more. and i open the sidebar again, all snippets are gone. i have to restart emeditor to have Snippet back.

i don’t know whether the problem is a common problem or just happens on my computer.

Thank you for your great work!

To have the Snippets work even when the sidebar is closed, please make sure Run Background option is checked in the General tab of the Snippets Properties.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.