- May 30, 2009 at 10:19 pm #7342Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
EmEditor Professional 9.00 alpha 21 is available for download. Updates from v9.00 alpha 20 include:
– In Windows Vista and later, with User Account Control enabled, EmEditor now allows you to save files into protected folders such as C:Program Files after a prompt to elevate the privilege.
– “Save, Load and Keep Undo Information”, and “Save, Load and Keep Undo Information, and No Prompt to Save Files” options were added to the automatic workspace. EmEditor can prompt to save workspace when it is about to exit, and the prompt dialog box can be disabled.
– “New Window for New File, otherwise New Tab” option was added to the “Open In” drop-down list in the Tab tab of the Customize dialog box.
The portable version can be produced from the Import/Export wizard on the Tools menu after you use the installer. However, the portable version runs slower than the one using the Registry.
The Help has not been updated. Please let me know earlier rather than later if you have any bug reports or comments. Thanks!May 30, 2009 at 11:16 pm #7343MariaKParticipant
If EmEditor runs in Portable Mode (used INI-Files), it didn’t start and crashes with an application error:May 30, 2009 at 11:51 pm #7344urlwolfMember
didn’t work for me eitherMay 30, 2009 at 11:52 pm #7345urlwolfMember
forgot: I’m using windows server 2008 64-bitMay 31, 2009 at 3:05 am #7347Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
If EmEditor runs in Portable Mode (used INI-Files), it didn’t start and crashes with an application error:
I fixed this bug in alpha 22. Sorry for trouble, and thanks!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.