- August 23, 2011 at 12:45 am #9578
EmEditor Professional v11 Beta 2 (10.9.1) is available for download.
The updates from beta 1 include:
– The new Option tab of the Customize Markers dialog.
– New commands: Enable All Markers, Disable All Markers, Delete All Markers.
– At HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareEmSoftEmEditor v3Common, adding the FastDraw value as DWORD 1 will draw the screen faster. However, more flickering occurs and the vertical line will not be drawn propertly. Use this option only if the PC is extremely slow.
– Bug fixes and optimiation.
New features include Markers, Tooltip to show HTML/XML character references, Find toolbar, and Batch Replace.
For details of new features and screenshots of EmEditor Professional 11, please see:
These beta versions work with your registration key for v10.
Supported OS: Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000 SP4/Server 2008/Server 2003
The portable version can be produced from the Import/Export wizard on the Tools menu after you use the installer. However, the portable version runs slower than the one using the Registry.
EmEditor Professional 11 is available free for all users who have purchased EmEditor Professional v4 – v10 and registered the product before November 1, 2011 at Emurasoft Customer Center! To read the entire news, please see: http://www.emeditor.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=101
Please don’t hesitate to write any comments or bug reports in this forum.
Thank you for trying EmEditor beta versions!August 23, 2011 at 12:46 am #9579
We are looking for a Traditional Chinese translator of v11. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to become a translator.
The resource files can be found at:
Thank you!August 23, 2011 at 12:56 am #9580
Thank you for implementing my suggestion regarding dialog placement. Really appreciated!August 24, 2011 at 12:01 am #9586
Just a few minor issues:
1. HTML Toolbar color selector: Select any string in current document (e.g. some color value). Open color selector from html toolbar, select a color and press OK. New color value is appended in front of the selected text instead overwriting it.
2. “Find in files” dialog is not resizable. Shouldn’t be like “Find” and “Replace” dialogs?
3. Some plugin dialogs (e.g. Htmltoolbar font and table selectors) still not open centered on screen but on upper left corner.
ThanksAugust 24, 2011 at 2:36 pm #9588
Hi, Yutaka Emura!
The menu of Regular Expressions Toolbar “Find” does not work command “Help on Regular Expressions”August 25, 2011 at 9:29 pm #9607
I’m posting a link to a bug I’ve just reported related to ignoring r in regexes:August 28, 2011 at 10:06 am #9611
When clicking inside the Batch list in the Batch replace dialog box, the dialog cannot be closed by pressing ESC.September 2, 2011 at 12:22 am #9617
I reproduced this issue, ans will fix it. Thank you!September 2, 2011 at 12:31 am #9618
I reproduced this issue, and will fix it.
Thank you!September 3, 2011 at 8:45 am #9621
Bug with highlighted text when sorting a selection
Steps to reproduce:
1. Type some lines of text.
Note: Do NOT press ENTER after the last line!
2. Press CTRL+A to select all the lines.
3. Right-click the selection and choose Separated Values/Sort -> Sort A to Z.
Now, the lines are sorted from A to Z:
But, the I beam cursor is positioned at the beginning of the very first line and when clicking the selection, only the first line is deselected and the other lines remain selected (even though they are not).
However, if you press ENTER after the last line in step 1, it works correctly.September 4, 2011 at 7:34 pm #9622
I reproduced this issue. Thanks!September 5, 2011 at 2:21 am #9623
Hi Yutaka :
I post a report at
(I think that I am post at wrong place, but I can’t remove that subject. I’m awfully sorry for it ….)September 6, 2011 at 9:48 pm #9627
We are still looking for Traditional Chinese translations.
If you could translate the resource files
http://www.emeditor.com/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?cid=20&lid=292 into Traditional Chinese, please send us translations at email@example.com.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.