- February 24, 2015 at 4:18 pm #19871
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v14.9.0 beta 4.
Updates from v14.9.0 beta 3 include:
New General Features
- The Save Opened Potion As button was added to the Large File Controller, which allows you to save the opened portion as a different file.
- The Bookmark button was added to the Delete Duplicate Lines dialog box, which allows you to set bookmarks in duplicate lines without deleting them.
- The In the Selection Only by Default command was added to the menu item appeared when the > button is clicked in the Find/Replace dialog box.
- Fixed the Windows bug where the Open dialog box might have displayed a prompt message “This files doesn’t exist. Create the new file?” when you enter a file name and click another folder.
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed64_14.8.904.exe (64-bit installer)
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed32_14.8.904.exe (32-bit installer)
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed64_14.8.904_portable.zip (64-bit portable)
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed32_14.8.904_portable.zip (32-bit portable)
These files will be deleted when official release versions become available. The official releases can be downloaded at the Download page.
Thank you for continue using EmEditor!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.