- February 24, 2015 at 4:18 pm #19871Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v14.9.0 beta 4.
Updates from v14.9.0 beta 3 include:
New General Features
- The Save Opened Potion As button was added to the Large File Controller, which allows you to save the opened portion as a different file.
- The Bookmark button was added to the Delete Duplicate Lines dialog box, which allows you to set bookmarks in duplicate lines without deleting them.
- The In the Selection Only by Default command was added to the menu item appeared when the > button is clicked in the Find/Replace dialog box.
- Fixed the Windows bug where the Open dialog box might have displayed a prompt message “This files doesn’t exist. Create the new file?” when you enter a file name and click another folder.
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed64_14.8.904.exe (64-bit installer)
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed32_14.8.904.exe (32-bit installer)
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed64_14.8.904_portable.zip (64-bit portable)
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed32_14.8.904_portable.zip (32-bit portable)
These files will be deleted when official release versions become available. The official releases can be downloaded at the Download page.
Thank you for continue using EmEditor!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.