- July 14, 2015 at 4:25 pm #20230Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v15.2.0 beta 1.
Updates from v15.1.7 include:
New General Features
- Greatly improved the execution speed of Replace All while selecting a column of a CSV document, and deleting vertical selection.
- Help can be viewed in a browser from the Internet. You can still choose to view the local help file (Preference sub menu on the Help menu). The Help file will not be included in the installer. It can be installed separately.
- “Repeat the first line as header” check box was added to the “Header and footer” page of the “Split Current Document into Several Files” wizard.
v15.1 v15.2 Replace All selecting a CSV column *1 49.71 seconds 0.54 seconds Delete selecting a CSV column *2 201.62 seconds 0.78 seconds
*1 380,000 line CSV, select a column, replace all “a” with “$$$”, no match case
*3 380,000 line CSV, select a column, press DELETE
* Windows 8.1 (64-bit) Core i7-4790 16GB RAM
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed64_15.1.901.exe (64-bit installer)
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed32_15.1.901.exe (32-bit installer)
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed64_15.1.901_portable.zip (64-bit portable)
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed32_15.1.901_portable.zip (32-bit portable)
Separate Help file download (same as the previous version):
These files will be deleted when official release versions become available. The official releases can be downloaded at the Download page.
Thank you for continue using EmEditor!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.