- August 17, 2015 at 3:46 pm #20312Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v15.3.0 beta 1.
Updates from v15.2.2 include:
New General Features
- The regular expression syntax is now validated before closing many dialog boxes and error messages are displayed in the localized language when necessary.
- The Keep Horizontal Cursor Position check box was added to the Edit tab of the Customize dialog box.
- The Open with Associated Program check box was added to the Link tab of the Configuration Properties.
- The Multiline menu item was added to the menu displayed when the > button is pressed in the Find in Files and Replace in Files dialog boxes.
- Fixed the issue where opening the Compare menu could take a very long time on Windows 10.
- Fixed the issue where a document couldn’t be saved after deleting a vertical selection when the Enable Multiple Selections was not checked.
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed64_15.2.901.exe (64-bit installer)
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed32_15.2.901.exe (32-bit installer)
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed64_15.2.901_portable.zip (64-bit portable)
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed32_15.2.901_portable.zip (32-bit portable)
These files will be deleted when official release versions become available. The official releases can be downloaded at the Download page.
Thank you for continue using EmEditor!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.