- August 17, 2015 at 3:46 pm #20312
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v15.3.0 beta 1.
Updates from v15.2.2 include:
New General Features
- The regular expression syntax is now validated before closing many dialog boxes and error messages are displayed in the localized language when necessary.
- The Keep Horizontal Cursor Position check box was added to the Edit tab of the Customize dialog box.
- The Open with Associated Program check box was added to the Link tab of the Configuration Properties.
- The Multiline menu item was added to the menu displayed when the > button is pressed in the Find in Files and Replace in Files dialog boxes.
- Fixed the issue where opening the Compare menu could take a very long time on Windows 10.
- Fixed the issue where a document couldn’t be saved after deleting a vertical selection when the Enable Multiple Selections was not checked.
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed64_15.2.901.exe (64-bit installer)
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed32_15.2.901.exe (32-bit installer)
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed64_15.2.901_portable.zip (64-bit portable)
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed32_15.2.901_portable.zip (32-bit portable)
These files will be deleted when official release versions become available. The official releases can be downloaded at the Download page.
Thank you for continue using EmEditor!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.