- November 12, 2015 at 6:29 pm #20478
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v15.6.0 beta 3.
Notes: In order to update automatically to future beta versions, please select Select Update Channel on the Help menu, and select Betas.
If you have installed beta 2, the Update Checker might not work. Please click the link below to download and install beta 3.
Updates from v15.6.0 beta 2 include:
New General Features
- When multiple EmEditor groups exist, multiple configuration properties and/or Quick Launch windows can be displayed at once.
- The “Windows 10 has been detected. The View Source by EmEditor on Internet Explorer feature might have a conflict with Microsoft Edge…” warning message will not be displayed any more since Windows 10 Build 10586 fixes the Microsoft Edge bug.
- Sort commands were added to the Symbol list (displayed when ‘@’ is entered) in the Quick Launch window (CTRL + Q).
- Fixed the issue with Update Checker with the beta channel. EmEditor will check updates according to the frequency settings even with the beta channel (undo to the beta 1 behavior).
Plug-in New Features
- Sort commands were added to the right-click menu in the Symbol list in the Projects plug-in.
- Fixed the bug where an error message could be displayed twice when a “file:” hyperlink is clicked and the file doesn’t exist.
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed64_15.5.903.exe (64-bit installer)
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed32_15.5.903.exe (32-bit installer)
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed64_15.5.903_portable.zip (64-bit portable)
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed32_15.5.903_portable.zip (32-bit portable)
These files will be deleted when official release versions become available. The official releases can be downloaded at the Download page.
Thank you for continue using EmEditor!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.