- November 15, 2015 at 8:40 pm #20481
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v15.6.0 beta 4.
Notes: In order to update automatically to future beta versions, please select Select Update Channel on the Help menu, and select Betas.
If you have installed beta 2, the Update Checker might not work. Please click the link below to download and install beta 4.
Updates from v15.6.0 beta 3 include:
New General Features
- The Quick Launch command now includes three modes: Commands (Ctrl + Shift + C), Options (Ctrl + Shift + O), and Symbols (Ctrl + Shift + S). Ctrl + Space to bring up the menu to change the mode.
- Tab/Indent Properties
- New File Details Properties
- Save File Details Properties
- Quick Launch – Commands
- Quick Launch – Options
- Quick Launch – Symbols
- Customize Macros – My Macros
- Customize Macros – Options
- Customize Markers – Marker List
- Customize Markers – Auto Marker
- Customize Markers – Options
- Fixed the bug where Ctrl + Home could no scroll to the top when a CSV mode is selected and the heading is set.
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed64_15.5.904.exe (64-bit installer)
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed32_15.5.904.exe (32-bit installer)
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed64_15.5.904_portable.zip (64-bit portable)
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed32_15.5.904_portable.zip (32-bit portable)
These files will be deleted when official release versions become available. The official releases can be downloaded at the Download page.
Thank you for continue using EmEditor!November 16, 2015 at 1:29 am #20484
“modeless Quick Launch (Ctrl+Q) PLUS ‘Commands’ mode (Ctrl+Shift+C) PLUS typing [mac ]”
is a nice way to quickly execute one or even a few macros on individual test selections.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.