- June 1, 2020 at 2:20 pm #26825Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v19.9 beta 5 (19.8.945.
Updates from beta 4 (19.8.94) include:
– Added the Filter All, Abort Filter buttons to the Batch Find/Replace dialog boxes.
– Added Title, Match Case, Match Whole Word, (None), Regular Expressions, Escape Sequence, Number Range commands in the right-click menu in the batch list in the Batch Find/Replace (in Files) dialog boxes.
– Fixed a bug where the Import and Export commands in My Macros list didn’t work.
– Fixed a bug where Filter with escape sequence was not highlighted
– Optimized and reduced executable file sizes.
Notes: Beta versions are updated frequently. If you use the installer version, please select Select Update Channel on the Help menu, and select Betas in order to update automatically to future beta versions. Beta versions can also be downloaded at Previous versions.
Please post any questions or comments in this forum, or Contact us.
Thank you for trying EmEditor beta!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.