- June 2, 2020 at 9:20 pm #26826Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v19.9 beta 6 (19.8.96).
Updates from beta 5 (19.8.95) include:
- Added the BatchFind and BatchReplace methods to the Selection object.
- Added the filters property to the Editor object.
- Added the AddFind and AddReplace methods to the Filters collection.
- Added the strFilter and nExFlags parameters to the Add method of the Filters collection.
- Added the ExFlags and Replace properties to the Filter object.
- Added the Editor_BatchFindReplace inline function and BATCH_INFO structure.
Notes: Beta versions are updated frequently. If you use the installer version, please select Select Update Channel on the Help menu, and select Betas in order to update automatically to future beta versions. Beta versions can also be downloaded at Previous versions.
Please post any questions or comments in this forum, or Contact us.
Thank you for trying EmEditor beta!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.