- July 5, 2020 at 8:30 am #26886Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v20.0 beta 2 (19.9.902).
Updates from beta 1 (19.9.901) include:
- Added “Both split strings match”, “Key1 matches split Key2”, and “Key2 matches split Key1” to the Condition drop-down list box of the Join CSV dialog box, and added the Separator text box, and Limit splits check box and text box to the Join CSV dialog box.
- Added eeJoinMatchSplitBoth and eeJoinMatchSplitOne flags, and strSeparator and nLimit parameters to the Join method of the Editor object.
- Includes bug fixes on v19.9.4 from the previous version.
Notes: Beta versions are updated frequently. If you use the installer version, please select Select Update Channel on the Help menu, and select Betas in order to update automatically to future beta versions. Beta versions can also be downloaded at Previous versions.
Please post any questions or comments in this forum, or Contact us.
Thank you for trying EmEditor beta!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.