- July 7, 2020 at 3:42 pm #26892Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v20.0 beta 3 (19.9.903).
Updates from beta 2 (19.9.902) include:
- Added the Combine Lines command.
- Added the CombineLines method to the Document object.
- Added a functionality to append (rather than replace) a filter to the Filter in Column, Filter Out in Column, Filter with Selection or Word at Cursor, and Filter without Selection or Word at Cursor commands while pressing the SHIFT key.
Notes: Beta versions are updated frequently. If you use the installer version, please select Select Update Channel on the Help menu, and select Betas in order to update automatically to future beta versions. Beta versions can also be downloaded at Previous versions.
Please post any questions or comments in this forum, or Contact us.
Thank you for trying EmEditor beta!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.