- July 17, 2020 at 8:07 am #26898Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v20.0 beta 4 (19.9.904).
Updates from beta 3 (19.9.903) include:
- Further improved the speed of the Batch Replace in Files command by multi-threaded code.
- Added the Columns list box to the Split Column dialog box.
- Added the Import and Export buttons back to Batch Find/Replace (in Files) dialog boxes, and added the > button to show the context menu to Batch Find/Replace (in Files) and Advanced Filter dialog boxes. Removed the Add and Delete buttons from Batch Find/Replace (in Files) dialog boxes.
- Revised the SplitColumn method of the Document object.
- Added the Clear method to the Filters collection.
- Added the BatchFindInFiles and BatchReplaceInFiles methods to the Editor object.
Notes: Beta versions are updated frequently. If you use the installer version, please select Select Update Channel on the Help menu, and select Betas in order to update automatically to future beta versions. Beta versions can also be downloaded at Previous versions.
Please post any questions or comments in this forum, or Contact us.
Thank you for trying EmEditor beta!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.