- August 11, 2020 at 4:03 pm #26958Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v20.1 beta 3 (20.0.903).
Updates from beta 2 (20.0.902) include:
- Added an ability to specify the file position in the Jump dialog box to specify the jump destination. Changing the File Position will update the Line and Column in the Jump dialog box before you confirm the jump, and vice versa.
- In 64-bit, ee128.exe, ee256.exe, and ee512.exe are now rebuilt as DLL (ee128.dll, ee256.dll, and ee512.dll). In 32-bit, ee128.dll was added to the install.
- Fixed a visual issue where toggling CSV edit mode (F2) could cause one character shift horizontally.
- Fixed a bug where the Batch Extract in the Batch Find dialog box might not have extracted the second search string correctly.
- Fixed a bug where Replace in Files with escape sequences including newlines might not have worked correctly.
- Fixed a bug where drop-down list box in Find/Filter toolbar was not refreshed until mouse hovers on it.
Notes: Beta versions are updated frequently. If you use the installer version, please select Select Update Channel on the Help menu, and select Betas in order to update automatically to future beta versions. Beta versions can also be downloaded at Previous versions.
Please post any questions or comments in this forum, or Contact us.
Thank you for trying EmEditor beta!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.