- September 29, 2020 at 3:25 pm #27063Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v20.1 beta 3 (20.1.903).
Updates from beta 2 (20.1.902) include:
- Added the AutoFill/AutoRepeat command to the context menu displayed when you finish dragging the AutoFill/AutoRepeat handle. This command allows you to enter how many lines/columns to repeat the copy of the same value or extend the serial numbers.
- Added an parameter to the alert and confirm methods of the Window object.
- Fixed a pre-v20.1 bug where saving a very large file could add NULL characters incorrectly under a certain condition.
- Fixed a pre-v20.1 bug of a potential crash while opening a very large file.
- Fixed a pre-v20.1 issue where the first line might become invisible after opening a file with very long lines.
- Fixed a pre-v20.1 bug of Export in Batch Find dialog box.
- Improved the speed of the Split Column(s) command.
- Fixed bugs reported by customers (1).
Notes: Beta versions are updated frequently. If you use the installer version, please select Select Update Channel on the Help menu, and select Betas in order to update automatically to future beta versions. Beta versions can also be downloaded at Previous versions.
Please post any questions or comments in this forum, or Contact us.
Thank you for trying EmEditor beta!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.