- August 19, 2020 at 6:30 pm #26967Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v20.1 beta 4 (20.0.904).
Updates from beta 3 (20.0.903) include:
- Added EECommon.dll file to the install.
- Improved the speed of opening very large files.
- Added the Move recently used string to top in the Clipboard History check box to the Edit page of the Customize dialog box.
- Fixed a bug where EmEditor could freeze during Replace in Files under a certain condition.
- Fixed an issue where EmEditor could not show document contents if the document is modified when the Close All Left/Right command is selected.
Notes: Beta versions are updated frequently. If you use the installer version, please select Select Update Channel on the Help menu, and select Betas in order to update automatically to future beta versions. Beta versions can also be downloaded at Previous versions.
Please post any questions or comments in this forum, or Contact us.
Thank you for trying EmEditor beta!August 21, 2020 at 4:21 pm #26969LTTParticipant
This issue occurs again:
When doing incremental searching, the history Search Colors (i.e. from Search String (2) ) should be temporarily suppressed. The colors make the view noisy.
( Once reported in: emeditor.com/forums/topic/selecting-moving-theme-incremental-searchlist/ )August 26, 2020 at 6:45 pm #26982Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
This issue was fixed again on v20.1 beta 7 (20.0.907). Thanks!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.