- August 24, 2020 at 4:53 pm #26972Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v20.1 beta 6 (20.0.906).
Updates from beta 5 (20.0.905) include:
- Fixed a v20.1 beta bug in opening very large files.
- Fixed a v20.0 and earlier bug where line numbers in CSV headings might have disappeared.
- Fixed a v20.0 and earlier bug where Sort at Column might have been incorrect if the cursor is not at the first line.
- Fixed a v20.0 and earlier bug where the Remove Empty Lines command could change the file modified state even if no empty line exists.
- Localized all languages.
Notes: Beta versions are updated frequently. If you use the installer version, please select Select Update Channel on the Help menu, and select Betas in order to update automatically to future beta versions. Beta versions can also be downloaded at Previous versions.
Please post any questions or comments in this forum, or Contact us.
Thank you for trying EmEditor beta!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.