- August 26, 2020 at 4:28 pm #26973Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v20.1 beta 7 (20.0.907).
Updates from beta 6 (20.0.906) include:
- Reduced the archive/installer file size especially on the 64-bit version by refactoring.
- Clicking the Add to Batch button in the Batch Find/Replace dialog will always append an item to the list in the new version.
- Fixed bugs reported by customers (1, 2, 3).
Notes: Beta versions are updated frequently. If you use the installer version, please select Select Update Channel on the Help menu, and select Betas in order to update automatically to future beta versions. Beta versions can also be downloaded at Previous versions.
Please post any questions or comments in this forum, or Contact us.
Thank you for trying EmEditor beta!August 27, 2020 at 4:36 am #26986LTTParticipant
Ctrl+V. The string is pasted.
Open clipboard history list.
Press Esc key.
** The pasted string is undone.August 28, 2020 at 5:27 pm #26991Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
This issue was addressed on beta 8 (20.0.908).
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.