- August 31, 2020 at 11:20 am #27000Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v20.1 beta 9 (20.0.909).
Updates from beta 8 (20.0.908) include:
- Fixed a v20.1 beta bug where opening very large files could crash or caused incorrect behaviors under a certain condition.
- Fixed a v20.0 and earlier bug where Find in Files could stop if it failed to open a file. Find in Files should continue even after it failed to open a file.
- Updated the Sum macro to be able to sum numbers in selected cells in CSV documents.
Notes: Beta versions are updated frequently. If you use the installer version, please select Select Update Channel on the Help menu, and select Betas in order to update automatically to future beta versions. Beta versions can also be downloaded at Previous versions.
Please post any questions or comments in this forum, or Contact us.
Thank you for trying EmEditor beta!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.