- October 1, 2020 at 11:55 am #27069Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v20.1 beta 4 (20.1.904).
Updates from beta 3 (20.1.903) include:
- Fixed a beta 3 bug where the cursor position displayed in the status bar was incorrect.
- Fixed a pre-v20.1 bug where EmEditor could crash while sorting after vertical selection followed by the Delete Duplicate Lines command.
- Improved the speed of the Split Column(s) command.
Notes: Beta versions are updated frequently. If you use the installer version, please select Select Update Channel on the Help menu, and select Betas in order to update automatically to future beta versions. Beta versions can also be downloaded at Previous versions.
Please post any questions or comments in this forum, or Contact us.
Thank you for trying EmEditor beta!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.