- October 10, 2020 at 8:20 am #27088Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v20.3 beta 1 (20.2.901).
Updates from v20.2.0 include:
- Improved the speed of the Compare command.
- Fixed a bug of v20.2.0 where opening a UTF-8 file with invalid characters might not open the whole file after retry.
- Fixed a bug of pre-v20.2.0 where Korean (iso-2022-kr) files were not opened correctly.
- Fixed bugs reported by customers (1, 2).
Notes: Beta versions are updated frequently. If you use the installer version, please select Select Update Channel on the Help menu, and select Betas in order to update automatically to future beta versions. Beta versions can also be downloaded at Previous versions.
Please post any questions or comments in this forum, or Contact us.
Thank you for trying EmEditor beta!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.