- November 5, 2020 at 4:58 pm #27135Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v20.3 beta 9 (20.2.909).
Updates from beta 8 (20.2.908) include:
- Added the Convert All and Disable All commands to a tooltip displayed when hovering over an HTML/XML character reference, universal character name, or percent-encoding active string.
- Removed the Highlight HTML/XML Character Reference and UCN check box from the Highlight (2) page of configuration properties. The similar option had been included in the Active String list box of the Link page.
- Fixed bugs reported by customers (1, 2).
Notes: Beta versions are updated frequently. If you use the installer version, please select Select Update Channel on the Help menu, and select Betas in order to update automatically to future beta versions. Beta versions can also be downloaded at Previous versions.
Please post any questions or comments in this forum, or Contact us.
Thank you for trying EmEditor beta!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.