- January 21, 2021 at 11:02 am #27263Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v20.5 beta 2 (20.4.902).
Updates from v20.5 beta 1 (20.4.901) include:
– Fixed a bug where editing a line > 4G lines.
– Improved accuracy of time remained displayed while opening a very large file.
– Added the Text property to the OutputBar object.
Notes: Beta versions are updated frequently. If you use the installer version, please select Customize Update Checker on the Help menu, and set the Include beta versions in order to update automatically to future beta versions. Beta versions can also be downloaded at Previous versions.
Please post any questions or comments in this forum, or Contact us.
Thank you for trying EmEditor beta!January 22, 2021 at 4:32 am #27264em-likeParticipant
If I scroll down on a file (fore example some lines or pages) with mouse wheel an try to scroll up (back) the it jumps ~50 lines down. I use a logitech mouse and with each step scroll down it scrolls 3 lines down. Witch each step up, it scrolls 49 lines down.
One test is:
– new file
– write 10 lines (or press 10 times return, so 10 empty lines there)
– scroll with mouse wheel up
-> the view of document jump to the end of file, the document show now only the last line.January 22, 2021 at 10:57 am #27265WernerParticipant
the same problem is here (Version 20.4.902)January 22, 2021 at 1:43 pm #27267Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
This issue will be fixed on beta 3. Thank you!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.