- February 22, 2021 at 2:36 pm #27314Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v20.6 beta 8 (20.5.908).
Updates from v20.6 beta 7 (20.5.907) include:
– Improved the speed when a very long line exists and the line is wrapped.
– Fixed a pre-v20.5 bug where EmEditor could crash when opening a very large file with very long lines.
– Fixed a pre-v20.5 bug related to recording a macro for the Batch Replace command.
Notes: Beta versions are updated frequently. If you use the installer version, please select Customize Update Checker on the Help menu, and set the Include beta versions in order to update automatically to future beta versions. Beta versions can also be downloaded at Previous versions.
Please post any questions or comments in this forum, or Contact us.
Thank you for trying EmEditor beta!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.