- April 1, 2021 at 3:37 pm #27395Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v20.7 beta 5 (20.6.905).
Updates from v20.6.904 include:
– The new version uses a separate thread for running macros. This allows you to stop a macro while running it by selecting the new Stop Macro command, or by pressing ESC twice or CTRL+BREAK.
– Added the Stop Macro command.
– Improved the SendKeys method so that the method could work against the EmEditor view.
Notes: Beta versions are updated frequently. If you use the installer version, please select Customize Update Checker on the Help menu, and set the Include beta versions in order to update automatically to future beta versions. Beta versions can also be downloaded at Previous versions.
Please post any questions or comments in this forum, or Contact us.
Thank you for trying EmEditor beta!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.