- June 24, 2021 at 3:51 pm #27576Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
There is a know bug in this version where Unicode (non-ASCII) text defined in Snippets might be corrupted after this update. Before you update, please make a back up of the Snippets file if you have modified using Unicode (non-ASCII) text.
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v20.9 beta 3 (20.8.903).
Updates from v20.8 v20.9 beta 2 (20.8.902) include:
– Added the << Find (Find toolbar) command.
– The new version allows you to name basic toolbar titles in the Toolbars dialog box.
– Fixed a v20.8 bug where EmEditor could fail to open a large UTF-8 with Signature file with invalid characters under a certain condition.
– Fixed a pre-v20.8 bug where EmEditor could crash while switching a very large file with many invalid quotation marks to a CSV mode under a certain condition.
Notes: Beta versions are updated frequently. If you use the installer version, please select Customize Update Checker on the Help menu, and set the Include beta versions in order to update automatically to future beta versions. Beta versions can also be downloaded at Previous versions.
Please post any questions or comments in this forum, or Contact us.
Thank you for trying EmEditor beta!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.