- July 8, 2021 at 3:15 pm #27585Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v20.9 beta 5 (20.8.905).
Updates from v20.9 beta 4 (20.8.904) include:
– Fixed a pre-v20.8 issue where EmEditor could crash while launching if the FileAttr.bin file was corrupted.
– Added another page to the Export/Import wizard to allow you to paste or drop a destination/source path.
– Fixed a pre-v20.8 issue where clicking a hyperlink in Find in Files results did not jump to the correct file if the file path contains a URL or email address.
– The new version saves a workspace for automatic recovery when saving a file to avoid a warning after recovery (only if the automatic recovery is enabled).
– Fixed customer reported issues (1).
Notes: Beta versions are updated frequently. If you use the installer version, please select Customize Update Checker on the Help menu, and set the Include beta versions in order to update automatically to future beta versions. Beta versions can also be downloaded at Previous versions.
Please post any questions or comments in this forum, or Contact us.
Thank you for trying EmEditor beta!July 9, 2021 at 7:02 am #27586LTTParticipant
Unable to load Snippets plug-in on Win 7.
The error message is:
EmEditor.exe – Ordinal Not Found
The ordinal could not be located in the dynamic link library Cabinet.dll.July 9, 2021 at 10:03 am #27590Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
I’ve also noticed this issue, and it will be fixed on 20.8.906.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.