- July 21, 2021 at 4:52 pm #27615Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v21.0 beta 1 (20.9.901).
Updates from v20.9.1 include:
– Added the Paste as HTML command.
– Added the Insert as HTML command to the Clipboard History menu.
– Windows 7 only: Failed to update with an error message “The program can’t start because api-ms-win-core-path-l1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer.” if you try updating within from EmEditor.
– The Outline Guide disappears after clicking OK in the Customize Plug-ins dialog box.
– Snippets plug-in: Clicking OK or Edit in each snippet item Properties did not save the Text correctly if the Text is a long string including non-ASCII characters.
– Snippets plug-in: did not trigger non-ASCII strings.
– Export/Import wizard: Selecting the Export all settings into INI files option in the Export/Import wizard asks you to browse a folder again after you set the path.
– Clicking a CSV file tab could paste the file path to a cell.
Notes: Beta versions are updated frequently. If you use the installer version, please select Customize Update Checker on the Help menu, and set the Include beta versions in order to update automatically to future beta versions. Beta versions can also be downloaded at Previous versions.
Please post any questions or comments in this forum, or Contact us.
Thank you for trying EmEditor beta!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.