- October 18, 2021 at 1:28 pm #27850Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v21.2 beta 18 (21.1.918).
Updates from beta 17 include:
- Fixed a pre-v21.2 issue related to negative decimal number ranges.
- Fixed a v21.1 issue where the Replace All (with a newline) could become very slow when the Direct Write is on.
- Fixed a pre-v21.2 issue where the Number of Cells text box in the AutoFill dialog box did not accept a comma (or a thousand separator).
- Moved the All Commands menu item back to the Tools menu from the Help menu.
- Fixed a pre-v21.2 issue where the IME candidate window might not appear immediately after EmEditor opens.
- Fixed a pre-v21.2 issue where EmEditor might have displayed the “EmEditor abnormally terminated in the previous session. Do you want to recover a previous unsaved workspace?” message after log off the previous Windows session without closing EmEditor last time.
- Fixed a pre-v21.2 issue where multi-line comment highlighting was not always updated after pasting without a newline.
- Fixed a pre-v21.2 issue where the CSV Converter/Large File Controller custom bar may not be scrolled correctly at second time.
Notes: Beta versions are updated frequently. If you use the installer version, please select Customize Update Checker on the Help menu, and set the Include beta versions in order to update automatically to future beta versions. Beta versions can also be downloaded at Previous versions.
Please post any questions or comments in this forum, or Contact us.
Thank you for trying EmEditor beta!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.