- January 10, 2022 at 1:33 pm #28022Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v21.5 beta 5 (21.4.905).
Updates from beta 4 include:
- Fixed an issue where the Transpose command did not work with only one column CSV.
- Fixed a pre-v21.4 issue where the Find in Files command might not have worked correctly if a very long path exists under a certain condition.
- Added the ability to highlight and/or check before saving for invisible, control, and/or surrogate characters, which might cause potential security issues.
- Added the Character Check page to configuration properties.
- Added the Character Check Properties command.
- Fixed customer-reported issues (1).
Notes: Beta versions are updated frequently. If you use the installer version, please select Customize Update Checker on the Help menu, and set the Include beta versions in order to update automatically to future beta versions. Beta versions can also be downloaded at Previous versions.
Please post any questions or comments in this forum, or Contact us.
Thank you for trying EmEditor beta!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.