- January 11, 2022 at 10:21 am #28027Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v21.5 beta 6 (21.4.906).
Updates from beta 5 include:
- Fixed a bug of beta versions where Find in Files could crash if the Enabled Tabs command is not set in the Window menu.
- Fixed a pre-v21.4 issue again where the Find in Files command might not have worked correctly if a very long path exists under a certain condition.
- Added error information to the Find in Files output when EmEditor failed to enumerate paths specified in Find in Files.
Notes: Beta versions are updated frequently. If you use the installer version, please select Customize Update Checker on the Help menu, and set the Include beta versions in order to update automatically to future beta versions. Beta versions can also be downloaded at Previous versions.
Please post any questions or comments in this forum, or Contact us.
Thank you for trying EmEditor beta!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.