Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    brianary
    Participant

Shortcut overlays appear fine in the explorer plug-in pane, but not TortoiseSVN overlays, an important indicator of which files have been modified.

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

brianary wrote:
    Shortcut overlays appear fine in the explorer plug-in pane, but not TortoiseSVN overlays, an important indicator of which files have been modified.

I don’t use TortoiseSVN, so I don’t know what you mean.
    Maybe you can show screenshots or email me at [email protected]. Thanks!

brianary
    Participant

There is a good screenshot at https://sourceforge.net/project/screenshots.php?group_id=138498 .

The overlays allow you to immediately see which files have changed in a project, or if there are conflicts, pending deletions, locks, additions, etc.

I also notice that compressed files and folders do not display the compressed color, maybe it’s related, but that isn’t really important itself.

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

brianary wrote:
    There is a good screenshot at https://sourceforge.net/project/screenshots.php?group_id=138498 .

The overlays allow you to immediately see which files have changed in a project, or if there are conflicts, pending deletions, locks, additions, etc.

I also notice that compressed files and folders do not display the compressed color, maybe it’s related, but that isn’t really important itself.

Thanks for information!

brianary
    Participant

Microsoft’s Team Foundation Server Source Control now offers Explorer integration via the VSTS 2008 Power Tools. Those overlays are similar in function (if not appearance) to TortoiseSVN, and do not currently appear in EmEditor either.

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

brianary wrote:
    Microsoft’s Team Foundation Server Source Control now offers Explorer integration via the VSTS 2008 Power Tools. Those overlays are similar in function (if not appearance) to TortoiseSVN, and do not currently appear in EmEditor either.

Overlay now supported in v9.00 alpha 14. Thanks!

brianary
    Participant

Excellent! I’m looking forward to it!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.