- March 17, 2018 at 4:31 pm #22929
The Filter Toolbar can only Filter by a Search Term. It would be good to also Filter by Bookmarked Lines which can be Highlight via either:
* Search Term (Find Dialog).
* Duplicate Lines (Delete/Bookmark Duplicate Lines Dialog).
* Manually (Right-Click on Columns).March 18, 2018 at 10:17 am #22931
I believe all you have to do is:
2. Extract Bookmarked Lines to New File
You might want to record this procedure to a macro.
Thanks,June 13, 2018 at 8:09 am #23393
i want to add my vote for this feature!
I often need to edit only bookmarked lines.
Copy the data to new file is the current solution
but it takes more time and it is destructable way or way to easily destroy data when i copy the data back.
greetingsOctober 18, 2018 at 10:06 am #23882
v18.3.0 beta 2 (18.2.92) includes the feature to filter by bookmarked or unbookmaked lines.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.