- July 11, 2017 at 8:26 pm #22033skyParticipant
1. Add Extract icon (Extract function is very very useful function).
2. Adjustable width for Find & Replace text column, or let user can select two type(wide/narrow) column, especially in Full-HD definition, still have room for the Find Toolbar.
Although current Find & Replace dialog box width is adjustable, but wider dialog box is easy to block the text content, wider Toolbar won’t.
3. Increase “Number of Find & Replace history”, please refer to https://www.emeditor.com/forums/topic/how-to-increase-number-of-find-history-and-replace-history/
Thanks for your consideration.July 12, 2017 at 3:15 pm #22041Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
2. The Find, Replace, Filter, Column (the second drop-down in the Filter toolbar) drop-down list widths can be adjusted by adding REG_DWORD registry values:
at HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\EmSoft\EmEditor v3\Common
The default value is 200 (or 125 for Column).
I will think about adding an easier way to change the widths in future versions.July 12, 2017 at 5:41 pm #22042skyParticipant
Many thanks for your advise.
By the way, I am using portable version, so I added two lines under “FindBarReplace” in the ini file, and it works.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.