- March 3, 2012 at 12:36 am #10099Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
Today, we are releasing EmEditor Professional v11.1.2 beta.
Updates from v11.1.1 beta include:
– The new “Add to/Remove from Markers” command was added. By default, the context menu includes the “Add to/Remove from Markers” instead of the “Add to Markers” command.
– The “Replace” command was added to the menu appeared when right-clicked on the Markers toolbar.
– The “Prompt to remove one marker from the list” check box and the “Show or hide the markers toolbar automatically” were added to the Options tab of the Customize Markers dialog box.
=== To Download ===
If you are already using v11.1.x beta, you can Check for Updates on the Help menu to download the update. If you are still using the released version, this new beta version will not be checked automatically from the EmEditor update checker. However, once you install this beta version, new future beta versions will be checked automatically.
Please click one of the links below to download:
http://www.emeditor.com/pub/emed32_11.1.2_beta.exe (32-bit installer)
http://www.emeditor.com/pub/emed64_11.1.2_beta.exe (64-bit installer)
The portable version can be created by installing using the installer, and selecting “Import and Export” on the “Tools” menu, and “Set up a removable drive such as a USB drive with default settings”.
Only English, Japanese, and Korean user interfaces are up-to-date.
Explorer windows may be automatically closed during the upgrade install.
The registration key for v11 is the same as the key for v10. If you are a registered user of EmEditor Professional v10 or v11, you can have your registration key resend at: https://www.emurasoft.com/support/send_keys.php
Thank you for using EmEditor Professional!March 5, 2012 at 4:22 pm #10119DeipotentParticipant
Great news about more frequent updates! :-)
I’ll be running these new head-start versions from now on.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.