Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    nisbor
    Participant

Hi, is there support of high ppi display support in interface parameters? The only thing I found – “use big icons” – in panel settings – doesn’t work for me – the icons size doesn’change. Using Emeditor on my new laptop with a UHD display is very uncomfortable because of small interface parts. Is there any way to help me?

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

Hello,
    Can you send me a screenshot of the problem on EmEditor? That would be helpful. You can paste the image here, or email me at [email protected].
    Thank you!

nisbor
    Participant

Hi, you can see the image here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwwKv6xKROgPNFY2Y0owTVlsSWljTGVHTW9xREdrYXNoNzIw/view?usp=sharing
    it is 3840x2160px image and its physical size is 15.6 inch, so you can imagine that all interface parts are extremelly small.
    To compare – here you can see the MS Word screenshot on the same display (interface is optimized to high ppi screen): \
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwwKv6xKROgPdXA0V1lRZVpwbHRlYXVja09DY3MxMG4tNGxJ/view?usp=sharing

KamilZ
    Participant

I’m sorry for off-topic. How do you made the two-columns layout on Taskbar?
    Two Columns taskbar

nisbor
    Participant

:) The left sided bar – toolbars made of folders with thumbnails: top and middle – with small icons, bottom (firefoxes) – with big icons. The right column – is windows’s regular taskbar panel.
    To make two columns –
    you should have at least one user’s toolbar + regular windows taskbar panel
    in unlocked mode try to drag any of them to the right side so that the other stays left, and it makes the layout to change its mode to two columns

KamilZ
    Participant

Thank you :-)

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thanks for screenshots. I fixed those on EmEditor v15.1.1, which will be released shortly.
    Thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.