- March 19, 2019 at 2:48 pm #25513
Does any one know how to customize the highlight/marked?
I have “in”, “for”, “not” etc automatically marked. I want to change the font color to be more readable. I checked Marker→marker list, there is not “in, for not” listed in there.
All suggestions are welcome to customize these marked color or others.March 19, 2019 at 9:39 pm #25524
BTW, my computer OS is Win7pro 64 and EE is 64bit v18.6.8.March 20, 2019 at 4:06 pm #25527
Just figure out they are defined in “highlights default configuration keywords” under highlight 1. I am wondering if I can change/modify these default keywords.March 23, 2019 at 9:44 am #25534Patrick CParticipant
1) Select a configuration of your liking (Tools → Select Configuration → someConfiguration)
2) Select Tools → Properties for current configuration
3) Under Highlight(1) hit export.
This will give you an example file
refers to Tools → Properties for current configuration → Display → Specify part list → Highlight(1,2,3,… )
So much for starters. It will take some time to figure out how things work.March 23, 2019 at 12:40 pm #25539
Thank you very much, Patrick C. I got it.
Agree, it takes a while to figure out one tiny thing for a stater.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.