Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Shankey Verma
    Participant

I have a doubt which whenever I am in cell selection mode and I assign macro to my Fn keys. Fn key works fine to execute the macro which is being assigned to them. But whenever I press F2 then instead of executing the respective Macro script. It’s just simply bring the cursor on the cell to make the changes in the cell. So what I am want to know how can I disable F2 key to execute assign macro to it in cell selection mode.

Shankey Verma
    Participant

So whenever the F3 or F1 or F4 keys are being pressed, I am able to execute macro because I have assigned these keys to the different different macro script.
    But the only problem is with F2 key is, in cell selection mode (TAB), if F2 key is being pressed and I am in a cell. It becomes into edit mode.
    But what I really want is that what macro script is assigned to F2 key. So if F2 key is being pressed then the Macro should be executed.
    Thanks

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

By default, F2 is assigned to the Edit Cell (Cell Selection Mode Only) command. Since this is one of the Cell Selection Mode only commands, it may not be shown in the “Currently Assigned to” command in the Keyboard page of configuration properties. Please select “Edit Cell (Cell Selection Mode Only)” from the Commands drop-down list box while the “CSV” category is selected, and delete the F2 key if shown in the Current Keys list.

Shankey Verma
    Participant

Wow!
    That’s amazing
    Thanks you so much for your help!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.