Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    owilsky
    Participant

Hi,

is it possible to assign a keyboard shortcut to a macro that is not at the macro toolbar?

We need a lot of macros for our work (>50) so that we do not want to add every macro to the toolbar. Instead we want to call them using keyboard shortcuts.

Thanks for any advice.

Oliver

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

owilsky wrote:
    Hi,

is it possible to assign a keyboard shortcut to a macro that is not at the macro toolbar?

We need a lot of macros for our work (>50) so that we do not want to add every macro to the toolbar. Instead we want to call them using keyboard shortcuts.

Thanks for any advice.

Oliver

The Macros Toolbar does not need to be displayed, but the macros you want to assign keyboard shortcut must be included in “My Macros” (Macros menu > Customize). Then you can assgin keyboard shortcuts from Configuration Properties > Keyboard tab.

owilsky
    Participant

But all macros that are included in “My Macros” are displayed in the toolbar, right?
    I would like to display the toolbar and some of my macros there, but not all.
    So it is not possible to assign keyboard shortcuts for macros not on the toolbar?

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

owilsky wrote:
    But all macros that are included in “My Macros” are displayed in the toolbar, right?
    I would like to display the toolbar and some of my macros there, but not all.
    So it is not possible to assign keyboard shortcuts for macros not on the toolbar?

It is possible. You don’t need to display Macros Toolbar. Instead, you can create a new toolbar and include only macros you want to display.

owilsky
    Participant

Wow… that’s good news.
    Thanks a lot for your kind help.

PS: I think my company will buy 20-30 licences soon ;)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.