- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
1. Set Extract Options to “Display Matched Lines Only” or “Display Matched Strings Only”
2. Start recording (Macro)
3. Find X
4. Replace with Y
5. Stop recording (Extract Options no change)
6. Run Macro (Extract Options no change)
7. Macros -> Save as : “test.jsee”
8. Macros -> Select “test.jsee”
9. Run Macro test.jsee (Extract Options has been reset to “Display File Names and Lines”)
10. Or click Macros Toolbar “test.jsee” (Extract Options has been reset to “Display File Names and Lines”)
I reproduced the issue, and it will be fixed on the next version.
Click on the different category headings to find out more. You can also change some of your preferences. Note that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience on our websites and the services we are able to offer.
These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our website and to use some of its features.
We provide you with a list of stored cookies on your computer in our domain so you can check what we stored. Due to security reasons we are not able to show or modify cookies from other domains. You can check these in your browser security settings.
We also use different external services like Google Webfonts, Google Maps, and external Video providers. Since these providers may collect personal data like your IP address we allow you to block them here. Please be aware that this might heavily reduce the functionality and appearance of our site. Changes will take effect once you reload the page.
Google Webfont Settings:
Google Map Settings:
Google reCaptcha Settings:
Vimeo and Youtube video embeds: