Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Deipotent
    Participant

Currently the matching brackets are boldened and with small fonts the matching bracket doesn’t always stand-out clearly. Would it be possible to configure the foreground and background colour for matching brackets, so I could for example set the foreground to red and background of matching brackets set to bright green or some other colours. This would make it much easier to see matching brackets when working with small fonts.

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

Deipotent wrote:
    Currently the matching brackets are boldened and with small fonts the matching bracket doesn’t always stand-out clearly. Would it be possible to configure the foreground and background colour for matching brackets, so I could for example set the foreground to red and background of matching brackets set to bright green or some other colours. This would make it much easier to see matching brackets when working with small fonts.

You can customize the color and style of matching brackets to whatever you would like from the Display tab of Configuration Properties. Select “Matched parentheses/brackets” from the Specify Part list in the Display tab.

Deipotent
    Participant

Thanks Yutaka. I must have missed that when I checked.

doctorow
    Participant

Yutaka, currently matching parentheses are only highlighted when you place the cursor to the left of either parenthese. It would be great if you could make it an option to also highlight them when the cursor is to the right.

Doc

Skeeve
    Participant

I would like to see such an option too, or is it already possible? I mean that paranteses are hilighted if the cursor is in between, not only if the bracket is selected?

Thanks,
    Kind Regards,
    Skeeve

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.