Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    thanksgod
    Participant

Hi!!

In the configurations Properties > File > Delimiter:

It’s only allow me to enter only “1” symbol at a time, but I believe it would be very useful to be able to input more than one for example,

Normally, I usually use “/”, “:”, “&”, “#”, “,” for the Delimiters while working with multiple documents at the same time as each document has different delimiter that I would want to use, so I have to go to the configurations and change the delimiters for each documents many times, which is very time consuming.

How about if we can put the numbers of the “Delimiter” as we want, I mean in the Configuration (Delimiter:) we can put like
    / : & # ,
    which is separated by a space.

What do you think? I hope you can make it and release as 12.0.8 version very soon >_< Thank you so much for the help :-)

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

Hello,

Currently only one character is allowed for this field, and changing this will need to change the internal data structure, and will cause major changes. This will be a major upgrade if this request is adopted. We will consider that in the future.

Thanks!

thanksgod
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you Yutaka for the quick reply, it’s ok I undersand that, I will wait for the next major version then :)

BTW, is there any a way to do it quick than just go through each step Tools > Configurations > File

I mean can I create a keyboard shortcut (tools > configurations > Keyboard > Category (Edit) > Commands (User-Defined DSV Mode)
    or some way similar to that?

As I cannot find the shortcut for that, I only see the command “User-Defined DSV Mode”, but not “Delimiter” command.

Thank you for your help :-)

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

Hello,

The keybaord shortcut can be set from the Help menu > Keyboard Map, and search for Tools, File Properties.

Thanks!

thanksgod
    Participant

Hi, Yukata

Oh my god, I’ve never known that we can search for the Keyboard shortcuts which is in “Help” menu :oops::oops:. Normally, if I just want to map any keyboard shortcut, I just go directly in Tools > Configuration > Keyboard , and then I have to find in the “Category” and then “Commands”, very difficult for me to find some setting.

Anyway, thank you so much for letting me know the “Keyboard Map” which, it’s a GOLD :-D :-D , so simple for searching.

Now I’ve already define the shortcut key like you suggested already. AND yeah !!Very Convenient!! indeed.

Thank you so much again Yutaka for your help :-):-)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.