Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    nh_wzg

VER:6.00.0-6.00.4
    PC:INTEL P4/2.4C+1G RAM

MYSQL DUMP FILE MAKE BY MYSQLDUMP,THE SIZE OF THE FILE IS ALMOST 1.5M.EVERY TIME I LOAD THE FILE INTO EMEDITOR AND BEGIN TO MOVE THE MOUSE IN THE WORKSPACE,SYSTEM SEEM TO FREEZE.

CAN I TAKE ANY ADVISE TO SOLVE IT? EXCEPT THIS PROBLOM IT IS A GOOD EMEDITOR.

BTW:AFTER UE 10 LOAD THE SAME FILE,I CAN MOVE IN THE FILE FREELY.

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

You might want to disable highlighting, i.e. try to open a file with Text configuration. To do this automatically, you can open SQL configuration Properties, select Association tab, and uncheck the Enable Association checkbox. OR you can uncheck “Highlight These Words” checkbox in the Highlight (1) tab of SQL Properties. Does this solve the issue?

If you need to use it with highlighting enabled, would you please compress your SQL file to zip file, and email to [email protected] ? I will try to resolve this issue. Thanks!

nh_wzg

Mail with the dump file has sent.

But I compressed it with rar.

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

I have not received or could not find your message. It might have been caught into my junk folder. First, please email me ([email protected]) without any attachments, and please identify yourself as nh_wzg. Then I will reply to your email and let you know how you can send me a file. Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.