Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    warrendlr

Hi,
    I have v9.01.
    The “New Version Available” warning keeps poping up despite I tell it not to warn me within the next 3 months.

(In the meantime, as a workaround, I upgraded to v9.02, so it does not annoy me anymore – however, I really expect no new message for the next 3 months, whatever versions are released)

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

warrendlr wrote:
    Hi,
    I have v9.01.
    The “New Version Available” warning keeps poping up despite I tell it not to warn me within the next 3 months.

(In the meantime, as a workaround, I upgraded to v9.02, so it does not annoy me anymore – however, I really expect no new message for the next 3 months, whatever versions are released)

This will be fixed in v9.03. Thank you.

Atomhrt

Besides this new nagging problem, the new 9.x registration process was a real pain and I never want to go through that again. I’m starting to reconsider using emeditor. Sorry to say this but it was a good editor.

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

Atomhrt wrote:
    Besides this new nagging problem, the new 9.x registration process was a real pain and I never want to go through that again. I’m starting to reconsider using emeditor. Sorry to say this but it was a good editor.

If you already registered v9, you do not need to register again. You can select “Log in” to login with your email address, and then click “Available Downloads” to download a latest version of EmEditor.
    Thank you!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.