Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ToadLoadin

In previous version of EmEditor, I can use comments text as section headings in css file. With proper text indent, the outline plugin can collapse or expand source code section by section, like this:

In the current version of EmEditor, the outline plugin behaves in a quite different way. No matter whether the option “Make Comments Collapsible” checked, it ignores most of the comments, but treat some comment text as headings of collapsible code sections. I wonder if there is some way to eliminate this kinds of inconsistency. :-(

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

Is “Number of Spaces” selected for the Type drop-down list box in Outline properties? and is the Custom Bar Max Level 6?

I tried to reproduce your issue, but I couldn’t. Can you send your sample files to [email protected]? Thanks!

ToadLoadin

I’ve sent you an email. :-)

ToadLoadin

Hi Yutaka, have you received my email? Now my work around is down grade outline plugin to previous version, it also works in EmEditor v9.

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

ToadLoadin wrote:
    Hi Yutaka, have you received my email? Now my work around is down grade outline plugin to previous version, it also works in EmEditor v9.

I have received your email, and I fixed that issue. Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.