Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    KamilZ
    Participant

Hello,

how can I disable “Start Window” function when EmEditor is activated with function from Systray Icon context menu “New and Paste…”? I don’t want globally disable “Start Window”
    Context menu
    Kamil

Stefan
    Participant

Hi KamilZ,

a workaround would be to nevertheless disable the (automatically appearance of the) “Start Window”
    (Tools > Customize… > [Window] > [Customize Start Window…] >> [_] Always show…… )

and use the Arrow-Down key instead to open it on your own on (empty / non-dirty) Untitled documents.

Perhaps that would be something for you and solve your problem with the Tray Icon?

KamilZ
    Participant

I’m sorry but I don’t understand this:

and use the Arrow-Down key instead to open it on your own on (empty / non-dirty) Untitled documents.

When I uncheck “Always show..” then Start Windows doesn’t show when I open with “New” (1) and this is bad. I would like disable Start Windows only for “New and Paste” or “New and Paste in Quotes” (2): http://i.imgur.com/gSxeHWA.png

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

Hello,

The Start window shouldn’t appear when you use “New and Paste” and similar commands. I will disable the Start window in this case.

Thank you!

KamilZ
    Participant

Hello Yutaka,

Thank you too :-)

Stefan
    Participant

Hi KamilZ,

I can disable ‘Start Window’.

But on opening EmEditor with an new Untitled document.
    or on opening another new Untitled document in running EmEditor,
    I can press the Arrow-down key on my keyboard to let the ‘Start Window’ appear.

KamilZ
    Participant

Hello Yutaka,

Thank for 15.5.1 :-)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.